Ankur Banerjee

Ankur Banerjee

Monday, December 1, 2014

Every thing that you'll hate to Love- For everything you'll love to Hate.


 Love-
"your hands and eyes; the smell of your skin against mine. the way you carry on a joke for too long, and the way you explain yourself when I tilt my head at you. the way you talk about what you love to do; the way you say you love me. the sound of your voice over the telephone; even better the sound of your voice next to my ear. the smell of your shirt in my bed; the way I sleep a little better lately. the way I light up when I say your name, the way I say it every chance I get."


It's really hard to have to love someone or love to have someone around you for the same sake of feelings you would want to carry on for your life time. There are times when I hate it around Ninja, but not "hate it kind of hate it" but more appropriately "love it kind of hate it". So here is the main question, " Do I leave her an move on? or should I just sit and talk of things that I want her to improve, or I want me to improve basically to give our relationship a green flag?"

NO!!! Its not always what I want is what she always wants to do, neither is it the vice verse. But here we are together out of all odds and away from all difficulties with healthy fights and romantic eves and yes obviously with healthy fights I mean pretty hard and difficult to sort out  fights metamorphic-ally speaking.

GIRLS- Girls can be hard to understand sometimes, even I never did understand them, and I speaqk that so as to compliment them to keep their secrets intact, and in fact its so deep within that nobody gets to know who she is, until she lets him know who she actually is.

we'll I would love to tell something about my "WIFE", (yes i would prefer to say that- so what we aren't married?) which is common with every single girl I suppose-


"She’s stubborn and hard headed but god knows I love her. There are days when she’s grumpy for no apparent reason other than the fact that she’s grumpy. When she’s sick, she’s helpless and all you can really do is hold her in your arms and comfort her till she falls asleep. There are days when she’ll complain about everything like the weather, people, music, or even you and you’ll just have to deal with it. She’ll complain about the room being too hot, to only result in closing the windows in the middle of the night because she’s too cold. There are days when she shuts the world out;  she’ll ignore everyone because she just wants to sit in silence. Sometimes, she’ll claim she can eat an entire cow because that’s just how hungry she is. So we’ll make lunch plans and I’ll pick her up just to have her say, “I ate already, I was too hungry but I’ll still eat a little something.” There are days when she suffocates me with love. She’ll kiss and kiss and kiss, till I beg her to stop. She’ll tickle me until my insides hurt and hold my hand till it’s sweaty. There are days when she’ll claim every part of my face with her lips. And there are days when she’ll need her space and I’ll have to pull a chair up alongside her because she just needs her own space. There are days when her hair is messy and all over the place. Days when she’ll cry and you don’t know why but you won’t ask you’ll just let her cry. Days when she’s nervous and jumpy about everything. Days when she yells at me for no reason just to apologize two seconds later. Days when she’s a pain in the ass and pushes my cheeks just to settle it with kisses. Days when I’m listening to my favorite song and she’ll talk over it because talking is more important than music. There are days when I need her to make decisions, to do the littlest things like pick a place to eat. She’ll refuse and say “I don’t know” until I give up and decide myself. Sometimes she’ll swear like a sailor and make jokes during times when she should probably be serious. There are days when it’s 3 in the morning and she won’t let me sleep and days when she’s too tired and fast asleep by 10pm. Sometimes she’s clumsy and sometimes she’s a walking contradiction; but she is everything I’ve ever wanted. I’d do everything to have her bad days, her grumpy days, her “I need space days,” her love me days, her laughing days, her clumsy days, and her happy days, because she is everything I’ve ever wanted and I wouldn’t dare trade her for anything in this world."



Baby??      This probably means I love you.Learn to love and live from me <3

And that's how I learned to love a sad girl and comfort her with what all I can do just to have a smile on her face by doing just simple little things-


 1)       Kiss her forehead. Kiss her eyes. Kiss her nose and the birthmarks on her skin and all the places she does not love. Kiss her knuckles and her fingers and remind her to breathe. She needs that. All of it.

 2)      If she cries, your first question must be whether she wants you or not. Some days she’ll need you to crush her boundaries completely and pull her so close that her heart can beat alongside yours. And some days she’ll need you to let her drown a little bit on her own, but you have to come back for her, after. Always come back.

 3)       Do not yell at her. If you’re angry, write it down or leave for a while to cool off and then have a level-toned argument with her. Do not yell. Do not ever yell.

 4)      Tell her you will be at her funeral. And when she asks how you can be so sure you’ll outlive her, tell her you’re not sure of that at all. Tell her that even if you die tomorrow, you will be at her funeral.

 5)      Do not ask her why she is sad. She will tell you. If you truly love her and if she knows that, she will tell you.

 6)      Open her curtains. She’ll cringe and groan and make a scene, but she needs the light. She doesn’t know how to make her own sunshine, so you’ve got to give her some.

   7)      Llet her tell you about things. Let her ramble on about a poet she loves or why she hates a certain singer. Let her bitch about her workday or describe how much she loves her brother. If you don’t let her talk to you, she will never let you know her.

   8)      Llearn how to identify whether her eyes are stormy or calm. Learn her tones of voice and how to tell if she’s really okay or if she just doesn’t want you to worry. Learn her tells and her soft spots. And love every last one.

   9)       Take her places- coffee shops, antique stores, city streets and your kitchen. She wants to see the world, and she wants to see it with you.

   10)    Kiss her toes. Kiss her shoulders and place butterfly kisses on her cheeks. Touch her hair and tell her all the things there are to love about her. Remind her to scream if she needs to. She needs that. All of it.

That's it, That's all YOu need to do just to comfort her, know her, love her and be with her.
World is a small place to be in but a large place to stay when you have some one to love you for what you are, as I do- I love her for what she is, not for what I want her to become.








2 comments:

  1. Ohh bouy !! U made me cuddle a pillow while reading this . too deep and like fantasy ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send flowers to Chandigarh and cakes to Chandigarh. Order cakes, cakes and flowers online in Chandigarh & all over India with same day delivery Send flowers to Chandigarh, send cakes to Chandigarh, flowers to Chandigarh, cakes to Chandigarh, flowers delivery in Chandigarh, Chandigarh florist, order flowers in Chandigarh, same day flowers in Chandigarh Send Flowers to Chandigarh, Send cakes to Chandigarh, Florist in Chandigarh, send valentine flowers and Cakes, Chocolates to Chandigarh
    Chandigarh Florist, Send Flowers to Chandigarh
    Send flowers to Mohali and cakes to Mohali. Order cakes, cakes and flowers online in Mohali & all over India with same day delivery Send flowers to Mohali, send cakes to Mohali, flowers to Mohali cakes to Mohali, flowers delivery in Mohali, Mohali florist, order flowers in Mohali, same day flowers in Mohali Send Flowers to Mohali, Send cakes to Mohali, Florist in Mohali, send valentine flowers and Cakes, Chocolates to Mohali
    Mohali Florist, Send Flowers to Mohali


    Send flowers to Panchkula and cakes to Panchkula. Order cakes, cakes and flowers online in Panchkula & all over India with same day delivery Send flowers to Panchkula, send cakes to Panchkula, flowers to Panchkula, cakes to Panchkula, flowers delivery in Panchkula, Panchkula florist, order flowers in Panchkula, same day flowers in Panchkula Send Flowers to Panchkula, Send cakes to Panchkula, Florist in Panchkula, send valentine flowers and Cakes, Chocolates to Panchkula
    Panchkula Florist, Send Flowers to Panchkula

    Send flowers to India and cakes to India. Order cakes, cakes and flowers online in India & all over India with same day delivery Send flowers to India, send cakes to India, flowers to India, cakes to India, flowers delivery in India, India florist, order flowers in India, same day flowers in India Send Flowers to India, Send cakes to India, Florist in India, send valentine flowers and Cakes, Chocolates to India
    India Florist, Send Flowers to India



    Send Cakes to Jalandhar, Send Flowers to Jalandhar, gifts delivery Jalandhar, Online Flower delivery Jalandhar, Online Cake delivery Jalandhar, send flowers same day to Jalandhar, Florist in Jalandhar, Flower delivery in Jalandhar, Birthday Cakes to Jalandhar, birthday cake delivery in Jalandhar, Flowers in Jalandhar, Cake Delivery in Jalandhar, flower shop in Jalandhar, Valentine Flowers in Jalandhar, Valentine Cakes in Jalandhar
    Jalandhar Florist, Send Flowers to Jalandhar

    ReplyDelete